Integration Leads to Innovation
Do you remember Magic Eye books from the 1990s? Each page featured a different autostereogram that brought a 3D image to life by staring at a 2D pattern. It was an eye-crossing exercise to see the “magic.”
Similarly, Samtec’s Technology Centers are more than meets the eye, and we want to help you see the “magic” without the weird eye-crossing thing.
Our Technology Centers are not so much physical locations as they are actual industry-leading experts. These experts provide effective strategies, technical support and advanced product solutions for optimizing the entire signal path of a system – from silicon to silicon.
What makes Samtec different is our approach to innovation for tomorrow’s solutions. It’s not done in silos or business units, but instead with true global collaboration among all of our Technology Centers.
This shared R&D of new technologies and processes enables us to support the complex demands of next generation solutions – and ultimately bring the most effective and innovative solutions to life. As bandwidth, scale and power requirements evolve, we want to help optimize the landscape of your entire system – and develop solutions, together.
Samtec Technology Centers
- System Signal Integrity: Full channel signal and power integrity analysis, testing and validation services
- Advanced Interconnects: High precision stamping, plating, molding and automated assembly
- High-Speed Cable: In-house R&D and manufacturing of precision extruded cable and assemblies
- Optics: R&D, design, development and support of micro optical engines and assemblies
- Microelectronics: Advanced glass substrate and IC packaging design, support and manufacturing capabilities
- Precision RF: RF interconnect design and development expertise, with testing to 70 GHz
Visit this new webpage to learn more about our Technology Centers and how we can help optimize your system from silicon-to-silicon. Or, check out this video to see how Samtec is leading in technology.
To learn more about our capabilities and locations, check out these other posts: