Who doesn’t like something new? Maybe it’s that new smell, a new flavor, or a new feature that draws you in each and every time.
Well, we love new things around here and are excited to share the new Product Overview Guide. It might not smell or taste new, but it is packed with new technologies and our entire product line that supports full system signal integrity from Silicon-to-Silicon.
New, standard and custom products are categorized in six solution blocks designed to support any interconnectivity need, regardless of application, performance requirements or environment. The roadmap of products and technologies highlighted in the Guide includes:
- Advanced IC Packaging, Glass Core Technology and Microelectronics System Support designed to meet the next generation microelectronics requirements for increased performance and integration, advanced chip technology and miniaturization.
- NovaRay™ ultra-high-speed, high-density arrays designed for 56 Gbps NRZ
- Edge Rate® Slim strips with 2.5 mm body width and 56 Gbps PAM4 performance
- 1.00 mm pitch edge card socket compatible to PCIe® Gen 5 and 56 Gbps PAM4
- ExaMAX® high-speed coplanar backplane system for a direct connection between front/rear cards
- ExaMAX® backplane cable intermateable with all ExaMAX® connectors
- 0.635 mm pitch cable assembly with a slim 5 mm width and 56+ Gbps performance
- Horizontal direct pluggable cable assembly for 28+ Gbps applications
- PCIe®-Over-FireFly™ to meet Gen 4 and PCIe® Extended Temperature FireFly™ to meet Gen 3 data transfer rates
- FireFly™ x8 duplex form factor for 16 and 28 Gbps performance
Micro/Rugged (Connectors and Cables)
- 1.0 and 1.85 mm board level Precision SMAs and other RF cable systems to achieve up to 65 GHz
- 1.00 mm pitch panel mount and cable-to-cable discrete wire assemblies
- Board stacking systems are available in a variety of pitch, density, stack height, orientation and more standard or custom options.
Complete system optimization is made possible by the integration of specialized technology centers combined with Samtec’s signal integrity expertise, which leads to an unmatched level of innovation, service, and support. Our technology centers are led by industry experts dedicated to developing and advancing technologies, strategies, and products:
- Advanced Interconnect Design
- High-Speed Cable Plant
- Signal Integrity Group
- Samtec Microelectronics
- Samtec Optical Group
- Samtec Teraspeed Consulting
We hope you enjoy flipping through our new Product Overview Guide as much as we enjoyed creating it. Click here to request a sample of the new Product Overview Guide.