In August, we continued the tweaks to our new on-site search, and also released a new experience for our Microelectronics products and services.
Here is the summary of our major web updates for August 2017.
Continued Phase 2 Updates to Search
We wrapped up Phase 2 for on-site search in August. Here are the final features we rolled out.
- Allowed Specs Kit email to be sent from mobile experience
- Updated document descriptions to be more user-friendly
- Updated our sample pop-up with better product images
- Addition of a Clear All button to the advanced filters
- Removed autocorrect on mobile devices
We’ll be updating this again soon with a few new requested features, such as cross reference data, and more.
New Microelectronics Web Experience
To go right along with our new Microelectronics Guide, we released four new webpages to bring this experience online. These can be found by navigating to the Silicon-to-Silicon heading and clicking on Microelectronics.
Samtec’s extensive microelectronics and high-speed interconnect expertise, along with our proven methods for package integration, miniaturization, wafer level processing and signal integrity optimization, enable us to provide a unique level of support for advanced microelectronics applications.
Check them out by navigating to the Silicon-to-Silicon heading and clicking on Microelectronics.
2017 Product Overview Guide
From standard cataloged products to unique high-performance designs, Samtec’s solution blocks are designed to support any interconnectivity need, regardless of application, performance requirements or environment.
We’ll be posting more about this piece in an upcoming post.
Coming Soon to Samtec.com
That does it for the major web updates we made in August. Here is what we’re currently working on, and a few other updates that are coming soon!
- An upgrade to Angular 4 to improve functionality and performance across the website
- Even easier 3D model downloads from our Full Part Tech Specs pages
- A new way to experience videos throughout Samtec.com
- Several integrations with data vendors to provide an better search experience
- Several back-end architecture upgrades that will increase site speed and experience
- A new way to share a desired list of part numbers with your colleagues
Keep an eye out for these updates and more in 2017.
Drop your email address in the form below if you want to stay in the loop with these updates, and as well as the rest of our blog content.
If you have any feedback or suggestions for our web team, feel free to send them an email at eHelpDesk@samtec.com.