ICYMI. Doesn’t that immediately induce fear of missing out? Oh wait, that’s another acronym. FOMO. Yikes.
High-Performance Communications, Delivered
The webinar highlighted technical challenges system designers and engineers face on the way to 56 Gbps/112 Gbps PAM 4 data rates. What are some of those challenges? Here was the agenda:
- The challenges of high-performance communications, introduction
- Dan Nenni, SemiWiki
- Designing a test board to deliver performance — the Apollo mission model
- Al Neves, Wild River Technology
- Delivering the required connectivity
- Matt Burns, Samtec
- Putting it all together with eSilicon SerDes
- Tim Horel, eSilicon
For those unable to attend the webinar live, here is a link to the recording.
Whitepaper: Meeting the demands of PAM4 systems at 56Gbps and beyond
The webinar was a great introduction to the topic. Are other information sources available as well?
Yes. Each webinar registrant can download a new white paper entitled Meeting the demands of PAM4 systems at 56Gbps and beyond.
Co-authored by Samtec, eSilicon and Wild River Technology, it details the collaboration and results the partners achieved.
Technology, a winning methodology and the desire to collaborate all matter