Samtec will be attending ECTC 2017 from May 30 to June 2 at Booth 313/315. We will be featuring several IC packaging solutions such as flip chip, ultra high density micro interposers, as well as offering full system support. In addition, we will also be showcasing our glass core technology (GCT).
The Electronic Components and Technology Conference (ECTC) is the premier international event that brings together the best in packaging, components and microelectronic systems science, technology and education in an environment of cooperation and technical exchange. ECTC is sponsored by the Components, Packaging and Manufacturing Technology (CPMT) Society of the IEEE.
Samtec Microelectronics (SME) is a world-class provider of complex package assembly, including precision die attach and ultra-fine pitch wirebonding, with expertise in packaging and substrate design, as well as stacked die, multi-chip modules, interposer integration, ceramics and organics.
Support and services include:
- Worldwide 24/7 EE expertise: technical support, design, engineering and development for difficult SI challenges
- Support for 28 Gbps and beyond
- Package & Multichip Module design for extreme performance (3.125, 10 & 40 Gbps)
- IC-to-Board design & optimization
Glass Core Technology
Glass Core Technology, or GCT, is a proprietary process that leverages the performance benefits of glass by creating small diameter, fine pitch Through-Glass Vias that are metalized and hermetically sealed. The TGVs are linked via a unique thin film Redistribution Layer (RDL) process to create custom circuits on a glass substrate.
- High speed RF interposers
- Microstructured glass substrates for microfluidic devices used in the medical technology industry
- MEMS platforms for IoT based companies
- Optical & photonics integration in electrical packaging
For more information, please visit the links below:
- Samtec Microelectronics
- Glass Core Technology at BIOMED 2017
- Samtec Glass Core Technology
- Microelectronics in Medical Applications
- ECTC Official Site
Contact the Samtec Microelectronics experts if you have questions or want to learn more about microelectronics or glass core technology.