Samtec proudly announces its participation this the ST Developers Conference 2017. This FREE one-day interactive summit will bring together experts in markets that are poised for rapid growth in the coming years: Smart Things for the IoT, Smart Driving, and Smart Home, City & Industry.
Meet and learn from industry influencers presenting on a variety of topics while offering their perspectives on how these technologies will affect the future of product development. Presentations will offer real-world examples and technical information while providing an overview of the disruptive technologies that are now becoming available to help develop next-generation products.
At the ST Developers Conference you will:
- Discover new solutions to your design challenges and experience demonstrations across a wide range of electronic applications
- Broaden your expertise with an understanding of how new disruptive technologies will drive advances in consumer, industrial and other applications or industries
- Gain insight into how existing and future applications will benefit from current sensor adoption and developments on the way
- Learn about the full scope of IoT systems and security considerations from market leaders
- Participate in hands-on training
- Experience live throughout the day
After hearing from thought leaders across multiple market segments, attendees will leave the conference with information to help optimize performance, size, power consumption and cost of their next generation of products.
Technology experts from Samtec will demonstrate production versions of Samtec’s nMode™ Wireless Sensor Module. This new, pre-engineered module enables remote sensing and measurement of inertial, environmental and acoustical parameters by integrating industry standard, fully tested and certified wireless, microcontroller and sensor components.
Samtec will also preview the latest nMode™ Wireless Sensor Module Development Kit. The development kit gives designers an easy-to-use platform for system-level IoT application development based on the nMode™ Wireless Sensor Module.