Electronica 2016 continues to unfurl this week in Munich. This year’s show looks busier than ever! As we noted in our blog last week, Samtec is prominently featured at the event this year.
If you are in Munich, please stop by Hall B3 Booth 407 to see the new technologies and products we are displaying this year.
- Glass Core Technology: Glass Core Technology (GCT) can achieve maximum functionality in a significantly smaller footprint with glass-based IC packages, modules, and components, as compared to traditional substrates.
- Micro Rugged Products: Our new Micro Rugged Design Guide highlights rugged contact systems, low power interconnects, and rugged signal integrity systems that are designed for high power and harsh environment applications.
- Extended Temperature Active Optical Cable Assembly: The ETUO Series is an extended temperature version of the FireFly™ active optical cable assembly. It supports temperature ranges of -40ºC to +85ºC, making it ideally suited for industrial and military applications.
- ExaMAX® High-Speed Backplane: The scalable ExaMAX® system meets today’s data rates while providing a future-proof path for next generation architectures.
- 2017 Interconnect Solutions Catalog: Our new Full Line Catalog is making its debut at Electronica. We have printed copies in the booth or online.
Our booth has been busy throughout the morning and afternoon, but we love talking with all of our customers and partners. Please stop by. We look forward to seeing you this week at Hall B3 Booth 407.