Electronica, in Munich, Germany, 8-11 November, is one of the leading trade fairs in the electronics industry. The best ways to describe it are simply huge, overwhelming (in a good way), and state-of-the-art.
If you’re visiting the show, we would love to see you at Hall 3, Booth 407.
Samtec will be presenting its full line of interconnects, including High Speed Board-to-Board, High Speed Cable Assemblies, Micro/Rugged, Flexible Stacking, Optics, and IC-to-Board Systems.
Probably most of you reading this blog will not be in Munich, so here’s a little preview of the new products and technologies we’ll have the booth.
- Glass Core Technology: Glass Core Technology (GCT) can achieve maximum functionality in a significantly smaller foortprint with glass-based IC packages, modules, and components, as compared to traditional substrates.
- Micro Rugged Products: Our new Micro Rugged Design Guide highlights rugged contact systems, micro power interconnects, and rugged signal integrity systems that are designed for high power and harsh environment applications.
- Extended Temperature Active Optical Cable Assembly: The ETUO Series is an extended temperature version of the FireFly™ active optical cable assembly. It supports temperature ranges of -40ºC to +85ºC, making it ideally suited for industrial and military applications. All ETUO solutions provided demonstrated error-free transmission during MIL-STD-810G shock and vibration testing.
- ExaMAX® High-Speed Backplane: The scalable ExaMAX® system meets today’s data rates while providing a future-proof path for next generation architectures.
- New F-217 Catalog: Our new Full Line Catalog is making its debut at Electronica. Stop by the booth and I’ll autograph or copy for you, or see it online.