Samtec, Inc., and Teraspeed® Consulting are presenting five technical papers, giving two physical high speed product demonstrations, and showcasing several new products at DesignCon 2015. Samtec’s new location is booth #943, and Teraspeed® Consulting is booth #1048.
Samtec’s presentations are:
- Optimizing Symmetry in Open Pin Field Designs – Wednesday, January 28 – 2:50pm – 3:30pm
- Causality Demystified – Thursday, January 29 – 8:30am – 9:10am
Teraspeed® Consulting’s presentations include:
- Isn’t Gbps Design Complex Enough? – Tuesday, January 27 – 4:45pm – 6:00pm
- Anisotropic Design Considerations for 28 Gbps Vias to Stripline Transitions – Thursday, Jan 29 – 2pm – 2:40pm
- Closing the Loop – What Do We Do When Measurements and Simulations Don’t Match – Thursday, January 29 – 3:45pm – 5pm
Learn more about Samtec and Teraspeed’s Presentations at DesignCon 2015.
Physical product demonstrations include a FireFly™ 12 channel optical Micro Flyover™ System operating at 28 Gbps/channel (336 Gbps aggregate), and Samtec ExaMAX® backplane systems at 28 Gbps/channel (1 Tbps/connector pair) and 40 Gbps/channel (1.25 Tbps/connector pair), among others.
New products to check out at the Samtec booth include:
- Z-Ray™ one piece, ultra-low profile and high density arrays/interposers
FireFly™ future proof Micro Flyover™ interconnect system
- ExaMAX® high speed backplane
- And all the rest of Samtec’s high speed interconnects, high speed cable assemblies, and advanced packaging capabilities.
ExaMAX is a registered trademark of FCI Electronics.