Engineers constantly face challenges routing multi-gigabit transceivers (MGTs) throughout their systems. The new Avnet Zynq Transceiver Evaluation Kit (AZTEK) provides a low-cost reference design that streamlines evaluation of FPGA SoC MGTs that require transmission of large amounts of data at high communication rates or over long distances.
The AZTEK kit uses Samtec’s SMA RF316 cable assemblies that reliably route high data rate signals in industrial, consumer, medical and a variety of other applications, making these assemblies an ideal solution for the AZTEK platform. AZTEK includes fully tested Samtec cables assemblies that minimize development time with FPGA SoC MGTs.
RF316 SERIES 50Ω RF CABLE ASSEMBLY
- Provides off-board Zynq transceiver connectivity50 ohm impedance
- 50Ω impedancePerformance up to 6 GHz
- Performance up to 6 GHzCapacitance: 96.432 pF/m
- Capacitance: 96.432 pF/mP/N: RF316-01SP1- 01SP1-0150
- P/N: RF316-01SP1- 01SP1-0150
Samtec’s full line of RF solutions includes 50Ω and 75Ω cable assemblies, connectors and components, as well as micro high-frequency U.FL and W.FL systems.
Original solutions include ganged, high isolation and high vibration cable systems, high-performance test point systems, and 100Ω shielded twisted pair cable assemblies.
Standard products are available with 2-5 day lead times. Please visit www.samtec.com/rf to learn more about Samtec’s full line of RF solutions.
SOLUTIONATOR® MATED SET GENERATOR
The Industry’s Fastest Online Interconnect Design Tool
- Quickly create an RF cable system based on your specific parameters
- Assemblies are available with standard lead times and pricing
- In just a few easy steps you can obtain specifications,lead times and pricing, as well as order samples
- Visit rf.samtec.com to start building your RF solution