Technology innovations in unmanned vehicle systems have been racing ahead, but commercial applications have been held back by aviation and maritime regulations. With recent legislative changes, the commercial industry has been opened wide for additional R&D of automated systems; AUVSI Xponential 2017 is the place this all comes together.
Xponential is the largest global community of leaders in drones, intelligent robotics, and unmanned systems coming together to shape the future of the automated industry.
Samtec will be at AUVSI Xponential May 9-11 at Booth 1941.
We will be featuring several micro rugged, power, RF, high-speed connectors and cables supporting the requirements necessary in demanding automated systems.
Some examples include the following:
Samtec Products Supporting Automated/Unmanned Systems
Samtec’s micro rugged, power, RF, and high-speed interconnects meet the demanding performance requirements for commercial and military unmanned systems and autonomous vehicles. Here’s a list of products that are used in these types of applications:
- Tiger Eye™ High Reliability Board-to-Board:
- SFML / TFML (latching systems)
- SFM / TFM series
- Rugged Discrete Wire:
- SFSD / TFM series (1.27 mm pitch; latching and locking options)
- S2SD / T2M series (2.00 mm pitch; latching, locking, and screw-down options)
- MMSS, MMSD, IPL1 series (2.54 mm pitch; latching and locking options)
- Rugged High Speed Board-to-Board:
- QMS / QFS series (rugged high speed, with integral ground/power planes)
- ERM8 / ERF8 series (high speed with rugged Edge Rate® contacts)
- Rugged Micro:
- Razor Beam™ and Razor Beam™ LP (space saving, micro, rugged)
- U.FL and W.FL series (high frequency microwave connectors and cable assemblies)
- SMA series
- High Speed Cable Systems:
- These rugged high speed cable assemblies are available with a variety of connector types, with screw-downs, latching, and locking options.
- PowerStrip™ Systems: Small form factor, blade contact systems
- IPT1 / IPS1 and IPBT / IPBS series: individually shrouded board-to-board
For additional information and registration for the show, please visit the links below: