From concept and prototype to development and production, Samtec-designed Kits and Boards featuring high-speed interconnect solutions simplify design and reduce time to market for hobbyists, tinkerers, start-ups and OEMs alike. Several features include:
- Component Kits
- Development Kits
- FMC/FMC+ Cards
- Production Cards and Modules
Kits and Boards KCU105 & VCU118 Live Demos
- The 14 Gbps FireFly™ FMC Module (REF-193429-01) includes a two-piece Firefly SMT connector system, meets VITA 57.1 form factor, and is capable of transmitting and receiving 14 Gpbs over 10 channels. This is ideal for data storage, test and measurement applications, as well as medical imaging.
- The FMC+ Active Loopback card, (REF-194194-01), features 560 I/O connections, meets VITA 57.4 standard specifications for FMC+ connectors, and is shown transmitting and receiving 28 Gbps/channel over a 6′ Twinax loopback cable assemblies.
- The Flyover QSFP cable, (HDR-193805-01-ECUE), “flies over” lossy PCB traces for improved signal integrity. Features include backwards capability with all QSFP cable assemblies and can attain speeds of up to 28 Gbps.
- The FMC+ Active Loopback card, (REF-194194-01), features 560 I/O connections, meets VITA 57.4 standard specifications for FMC+ connectors, and is shown transmitting and receiving 28 Gbps/channel over Twinax cable assemblies.
- Firefly optical cables, (REF-193848-01), are working in loopback mode on the FPGA highlighting error-free Tx/Rx signals. Firefly is equipped with an x12 simplex/duplex transceiver system that supports HPC protocols and allows for speeds up to 28 Gbps.
For more information, be sure to check out the links below or reach out to our Kits and Boards team.