With our last web update, we brought you our new part number level technical specifications pages, a major upgrade to the way you research products on Samtec.com, as well as a streamlined sampling experience allowing you to place a sample for any full part number on just one screen.
This time, we focused on creating new experiences on a number of our service-oriented pages, released the ability for you to export Solutionator parametric search results to Excel, and brought you a new High-Speed Board-to-Board Guide.
Here is the summary of our major web updates for May 2017.
Updated Experience on Support and Service pages
Aside from software applications like Solutionator, Simulator, and Channelyzer, we also have a wide variety of technical documentation and support options available on the website. Several of these pages were due for an upgrade.
The new pages bring you an aesthetic upgrade, a re-organization of the content, as well as mobile capabilities, making it even easier for you to get the support you need on Samtec.com
Give them a look here:
- Processing Support – https://www.samtec.com/support/processing
- Quality and Compliance – https://www.samtec.com/support/compliance
- Technical Support – https://www.samtec.com/support
- Technical Library – https://www.samtec.com/support/tech-library
- Product Literature – https://www.samtec.com/support/literature
- Sitemap – https://www.samtec.com/support/sitemap
Export Solutionator Results to Excel
You can now export up to 1000 rows of data from Solutionator parametric search results.
After you’ve chosen your filters, just use the Export CSV function on the top right of the grid and enter your email address. We’ll send you an email with your results in just a few minutes.
We will detail this further in a future blog post.
For now, give it a shot at:
Support of Maker Movement
The Maker community has blown up in recent years. In support of this movement, Samtec has released a variety of sample kits for the most popular platforms used by this community, Arduino Uno R3, BeagleBone Black, ARM mbed Application Board, and Raspberry Pi 3.
Learn more and grab your sample kits here:
Kits and Boards Support
We’ve also recently released a new page to better showcase the kits, boards, cards, and modules that we offer to simplify design and reduce time to market.
Learn more here:
High-Speed Board to Board Guide
If connector speed is a driver of industry growth, then Samtec is leading the pack.
We not only offer the largest variety of high-speed board-to-board connectors, but we combine that with full engineering support, online tools and an unmatched service attitude to provide customers with a complete high-speed solution.
To support this product line, a new High-Speed Board-to-Board Application Design Guide has been released.
This brochure is a great overview of all that Samtec offers in high-speed products, support and tools.
Learn more about this guide in this blog post:
Coming Soon to Samtec.com
- Additional mobile responsive updates throughout the website
- Continued upgrades to the way you research and order products on Samtec.com
- A major update to the Search functions on Samtec.com, due for release in early Summer 2017
- Upgraded online account features to make your Samtec.com experience even better
- Additional product literature and web experiences to support your design process
Keep an eye out for these updates and more in 2017.
Drop your email address in the form below if you want to stay in the loop with these updates, and as well as the rest of our blog content.
If you have any feedback or suggestions for our web team, feel free to send them an email at eHelpDesk@samtec.com.