Thursday is another day in the books here at electronica 2016. The Samtec booth continues to see high traffic from customers, vendors, partners and distributors. What is generating the most interest today? See below:
High-Speed Edge Card Systems
Designers and engineers here at electronica 2016 have a high degree of trust in tried-and-true interconnect solutions. Samtec’s High-Speed Edge Card Systems offer several options providing flexibility in system design. Some key features include:
- Various configurations: Vertical, right-angle and edge mount designs
- Pitch options: 0.50 mm, 0.635 mm, 0.80 mm, 1.00 mm, 1.27 mm and 2.00 mm
- Ruggedized options: Latches and weld tabs
For more information on High-Sped Edge Card Systems, please watch this video.
Q-Strip® High-Speed Interconnects
Samtec Q Strip® High-Speed Interconnects are designed for high-speed board-to-board applications where signal integrity is essential.
Q Strip® connectors are quite popular here at electronica 2016. Q Strip® remains a consistent choice for many mezzanine applications given some of its key features:
- Performance: Up to 14.0 GHz/28 Gbps
- Integral ground/power plane
- Connector to connector retention options
- Vertical, perpendicular, and coplanar applications
- Contacts: Up to 180 I/Os
- Stack height: 5.00 mm – 25.00 mm
- Pitch options: 0.50 mm, 0.635mm and 0.80mm
For more information on Samtec’s Q Strip® High-Speed Interconnects, please visit the Q Strip® family webpage.
Samtec Passive Chassis
Engineers and like to “see” what they designing into their system. Here at Electronica, we are displaying our the Samtec “Passive Chassis”.
The “Passive Chassis” offers a platform for engineers to interact with a large number of our interconnect systems to discover how everything works together. With all of the options featured, there are countless combinations.
For more information on Samtec interconnect portfolio, please download Samtec’s full-line 2017 Interconnect Solutions Catalog.
Please stop by and visit Samtec at electronica 2016 at Hall B3, 417.