At Samtec, we are always looking to expand our Signal Integrity capabilities.
From downloadable 3D models to 24 hour EE support, our resources and focus on SI rapidly continue to grow.
Therefore, in order to fill this increased demand, we have relocated and expanded our Signal Integrity Design Center in Mechanicsburg, PA a suburb of Harrisburg, PA. Selected for its centralized location in what is known as the “Connector Capital of the World”, this new office will allow for greater opportunities and support for signal integrity solutions.
New Prospects for Signal Integrity in Harrisburg
The new SI Design Center will provide about twice as much space as the previous office. It will offer greater in-house support, a larger variety of resources for full channel analysis, and an increased talent pool of new and existing engineers. In addition, this new location serves as the heart of our Signal Integrity Group Tech Center.
This new Harrisburg office will be working in tandem with many of our other offices such as Teraspeed Consulting®, Samtec Headquarters, and our newly opened Design Center in Columbia, SC. By working together, we are able to achieve even greater results in full system support and analysis. This provides designers and engineers with the tools they need for a clear signal path and efficient design.
Additional services offered by this new design center will include:
- Support for 28+ Gbps and beyond
- Some of the many services offered include support for connector selection and subsequent channel simulations. This is used to determine if a design is able to achieve data rates of 28+ Gbps.
- PCB design support and optimization
- When it comes to designing a PCB, many different factors come into play. Our Signal Integrity Group provides both design support and optimization, minimizing common problems such as crosstalk, impedance mismatch, and other crucial issues when working through the design process.
- Worldwide 24/7 EE expertise
- If there is one thing more important to SIG (Signal Integrity Group) than Signal Integrity, it’s our attention to our clients. We provide 24/7 consulting and support from a wide panel of experts to any location around the world.
As a result of the increased need for SI support, engineering managers, SI engineers, product design engineers, as well as many other openings will soon be available. For additional information, please visit the links below or contact SIG directly.