Most companies are looking for ways to increase efficiency and thus, the bottom line. One way to do that is with Samtec’s new Low-Profile, Right-Angle 75 Ω BNC connector (BNC7T-BM1D) engineered for pick-and-place assembly, and 12G-SDI performance.
This Low-Profile, Right-Angle 75 Ω BNC connector (BNC7T-BM1D) is exclusive to Samtec. With 75 Ω BNCs in high demand for broadcast video systems, our experts designed a custom solution that increases the efficiency of board assembly and supports high volume manufacturing.
Our in-house RF Technical Group and Signal Integrity experts collaborated to create a high-performance RF connector with optimal electrical and mechanical properties.
While maintaining 12G-SDI performance, they modified the weight of the low-profile, right-angle BNC connector to keep it balanced during automated placement without fixturing. The top surface area was also increased for a machine vacuum seal, making the use of industry standard pick-and-place machines possible.
Watch this new video to see it in action:
Other features include:
- Die-cast bulkhead
- Mixed surface mount and through-hole technology
- For 1.60 mm (.062”) PCB
- Connector and launch optimized for 12G-SDI performance (Contact RF Technical Group for PCB mount launch characteristics.)
Samtec’s RF Technical Group specialize in identifying and creating ideal RF solutions for any application, no matter the details required. Capabilities include:
- Customer-dedicated RF/SI engineers to help solve specific RF challenges
- Quick-turn modifications to standard products
- Design for fully engineered custom products and solutions
- Initial prototype support
- 12G-SDI analysis and launch optimization
- Component and/or system-level design, modeling, simulation and physical measurement verification