Micro and rugged typically do not go hand-in-hand, but Samtec offers a breadth of products and features that prove it is possible. To show that, we recently released a new Micro Rugged web experience. Here you can scroll, roll over and interact with the product solutions and rugged features available, and learn more about the intense testing many of our rugged products have undergone.
Within the web experience you will find solutions for high cycle, high speed, high power and harsh environment applications that maximize space in a system, such as:
- Tiger Eye™ – our most rugged contact system rated to 1,000+ mating cycles with redundant points of contact for high reliability
- Edge Rate® interconnects optimized for signal integrity performance to 56 Gbps PAM4 with rugged features including 360º metal shielding and latching
- Flexible power solutions such as mPOWER™ – a micro high-power solution with design flexibility for power-only or power/signal applications
To ensure quality and performance, most of our micro rugged products are tested to or beyond industry standards. Click through the web experience to find out more about these initiatives:
- Extended Life Product™ – evaluates contact resistance in simulated storage/field conditions
- Power Integrity Certified – based on power test data, proven design parameters
- Severe Environment Testing – our newest initiative to test products beyond typical standards for extreme applications
Also through the web experience you will discover that we offer full engineering support, online tools and an unmatched service attitude. Check out Solutionator® to quickly build mated rugged connector sets online and immediately download models, or open the Specs Kit to view prints and catalog pages. Or, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to discuss your micro rugged design needs.