Samtec Solution Blocks support a variety of different interconnect needs across a wide array of industries, regardless of application, performance requirements, or environment.
We created our Solution Blocks a couple of years back to help customers navigate through the more popular products that we offer. These Solution Blocks are:
- High-Speed Board-to-Board: These include two-piece mezzanine, high-density arrays, high-speed edge cards, and backplane systems designed to optimize signal integrity and bandwidth, up to 112 Gbps PAM4
- High-Speed Cable: High-speed cable assemblies with micro coax and twinax cable, for differential and single-ended applications. Samtec Flyover® systems can help extend signal reach and density to achieve next gen speeds by routing signals via ultra-low skew twinax cable versus through lossy PCB.
- Optics: Samtec’s FireFly™ Micro Flyover System® is a future proof, inside-the-box interconnect solution, with performance to 28 Gbps and proven 850 nm VCSEL array technology. Optical cable systems also include PCIe®.
- RF: Samtec offers full RF solution capabilities. Precision RF products are designed microwave and millimeter wave applications from 18 GHz to 110 GHz.
- Micro / Rugged: Micro pitch interconnects with high-reliability Tiger Eye™ and rugged Edge Rate® contact systems for high mating cycles, high-shock and vibration applications.
- Flexible Stacking: Sockets, headers, terminals and board stackers in low profile, elevated, and high-density designs to connect multiple boards together. Options include vertical and right-angle orientations; through-hole, surface mount, mixed technology, press-fit and pass-through terminations.
These Solution Blocks have been growing in popularity throughout Samtec marketing literature, web usage, and customer usage, so we’ve brought them right to the homepage to access easily.
Access Samtec Solution Blocks from the Homepage
Included throughout each block are 18 different pages that we’ve built to help web users understand each product area and what applications they are most likely to support. These pages also include links to various product category and family pages on the website to help users navigate to a specific solution within each block.
You can see the Solution Blocks underneath the main homepage content between the quick links and the blog area.
Just go to https://www.samtec.com, scroll down about half a page, and explore!
Coming Soon to Samtec.com
That does it for now.
Here is what we’re currently working on, and a few other updates that are coming soon!
- Continued upgrades to our e-commerce experience throughout the website
- Updated capabilities to manage profiles online
- Upgraded checkout features
- An updated way to find Optical products
- A design upgrade to our Mated Set view
- And more!
Keep an eye out for these updates and more coming soon.
Drop your email address in the form below if you want to stay in the loop with these updates, as well as the rest of our blog content.
If you have any feedback or suggestions for our web team, feel free to send an email at eHelpDesk@samtec.com.