Samtec is proud to participate in IMS 2021, both in-person at the Georgia World Congress Center on June 8 and 9, 2021, and virtually June 20-25. At IMS, Samtec is presenting:
- Our newest Precision RF – Microwave/Millimeter Wave products
- A live demonstration of Otava bleeding-edge beamformer technology, which incorporates Samtec 50 Ohm 2.40 mm compression mount jacks. This is in partnership with Rohdes and Schwarz, and Avnet.
- A proof-of-concept of our High-Frequency Micro Waveguide technology, in partnership with Vubiq Networks.
- A live demonstration of a 70 GHz Bulls Eye® High-Performance Test System.
- Samtec’s launch and design services, helping you navigate the complex interface between a high-frequency, air dielectric coaxial connector and the PCB
Click here for more information about Samtec Precison RF – Microwave/Millimeter Wave products
Precision RF – Microwave/Millimeter Wave Products
Samtec designs and manufactures our own high-frequency cables and connectors. In doing so, we’re able to ensure the highest quality products that provide precise, repeatable electrical and mechanical results every time.
Click here for a complete list of Precision RF cable assemblies, board and cable connectors, from 18 GHz to 110 GHz.
Otava, Samtec Live Beamformer Demon stration
This live product demonstration, in partnership with Otava, Rohde & Schwarz, and Avnet, demonstrates bleeding edge 5G beamformer IC technology on a recently-released evaluation and development platform.
High-Frequency Micro Waveguides Technology Demonstration
This proof-of-concept V-band demonstration is running 60GHz modulated traffic at 10 Gbps through Samtec’s flexible Micro Waveguides, using Analog Devices’ HMC6300/6301 chipset and Vubiq Networks’ V10 G product main board. The goal of Waveguide technology is to provide low loss, high-frequency, lower cost, flexible cable design, smaller size and reduced weight.
Samtec Bulls Eye 70 GHz High-Performance Test System Live Demonstration
This demonstration shows how 70 GHz Bulls Eye can be used on a real-life evaluation board environment. Bulls Eye is ideal for high-performance test-point applications because of its compression interface, small footprint and high cycle count. Samtec Bulls Eye systems are rated at 20, 50, and 70 GHz.
Launch and Design Services
Optimized RF launch design is critical to high-frequency performance; the interface between a high-frequency, air dielectric coaxial connector and a PCB is complex. This makes board launch design increasingly important for optimum interconnect and system performance. Samtec’s in-house RF and Signal Integrity engineers can assist with launch design optimization.
Service and support includes launch optimization, test and measurement verification, simulation assistance, and full-channel analysis.
For more information contact us at RFGroup@samtec.com.