- This event has passed.
2016 Mentor Graphics PCB Systems Forum Ottawa
June 9, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The 2016 PCB System Forum is one day of technical sessions for PCB Designers. No matter the software tool you use, the Mentor PCB System Forums spans the entire design flow.
Presented in cities around the world, this free event delivers design know-how, tips, and tricks that will help your engineering organization become significantly more productive and efficient regardless of which design tools you currently use.
Who Should Attend:
- Electrical Engineers and Managers
- PCB Designers and Managers
- CAD Managers and CAD IT Managers
- High-speed Specialists
- EMI/EMC Signoff Engineers
- DFM Design Specialists and Process Engineers
Each forum is free of charge, including lunch and refreshments. Register here for the Ottawa event.