AI Hardware Summit 2019
September 17, 2019 @ 8:00 am – September 18, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Take advantage of over 9 hours of dedicated networking time to meet key industry leaders, whilst also exploring:
- Luminary Keynotes: Unique perspectives from industry luminaries in hardware (John Hennessy), AI (TBC) and investment (Lip-Bu Tan).
- Innovations and Optimizations of Silicon & Systems for AI Training & Inference: Presentations and product launches from C-level executives from AI chip start ups, semiconductor companies and systems OEMs.
- Training & Inference at Hyperscale & AI Accelerators in the Data Center Hardware Environment: Deployment & maintenance of AI infrastructure in data centers, hardware requirements for training & inference at scale.
- Inference in Client (Edge) Computing: Applications for AI accelerators in cameras, consumer electronics, autonomous vehicles etc.
- Beyond Compute: AI’s Impact on Memory, Storage & Networking: Innovations in HBM, on-chip memory and NVM, I/O bottlenecks, data transfer & high-speed interconnects.
- The Impact of Future ML Models on Hardware Design: Machine Learning co-design, robustness & reprogrammability, model standardization & interoperability.
- AI Chip Design & Commercialization: Design, testing & manufacturing, form factors & routes-to-market.
- Financial & Industrial Analysis: Market growth and maturity, VC investment trends & dynamics, the commoditization of the inference market, benchmarking & metrics.